Taking a vacation after months of toiling at work is the best way to unwind yourself. Boarding a plane to a faraway place and leaving behind the worries of your workplace is truly bliss. But before you start dreaming about stretching your legs at the beach, don’t forget that you will have to pack accordingly for your vacation. And no, you cannot simply throw all your things in a suitcase and call it packing. If you are not careful enough, you might end up leaving something behind or spilling shampoo on all your clothes. Packing smart does not have to be a task. With these simple packing hacks you can pack all your things in a single suitcase and still have room for extra things.
- The first thing you have to take care of is to avoid your clothes from getting wrinkly. What you can do is simply roll your clothes instead of folding them; it will make sure that there are no wrinkles on your clothes and this way you can fit more of your clothes in your bag.
2. Packing your shoes with your clothes can be tricky. You don’t want your clothes to come near the dirty soles of your shoes. Take a shower cap and put your shoes in it to make sure your shoes don’t come in contact with your clothes.
3. If you are carrying something breakable like a glass perfume bottle or an aftershave, put it into a sock to safeguard it from breaking.
4. Most of the hotels provide you with laundry bags; make sure to look in the closet of your room. And if you find one, you can use it to pack your dirty or wet clothes or shoes if you are in a hurry to leave for your next destination.
5. Got a spare sunglasses case? Use it to store your makeup brushes or other small items to store them in one place.
6. Sometimes liquid products ooze out of their containers when your luggage is tossed around. To avoid any spillage of products, remove the lid of our product container and put a plastic wrap over and put the lid back on. Nothing would spill out of your container this way even if the lid pops open.
Planning a vacation? Book your flight, bus, train tickets and mobile recharge in few minutes from WOWSTM.